VERTICAL GARDENS…NOW EVERYONE CAN HAVE ONE: PART TWO
With cost being a major factor in deciding to install a Green Wall, wouldn’t it make sense to have a more sustainable, modular system that requires less maintenance and is therefore less expensive to install and maintain. Gone are the complexities of vertical planting methods and high maintenance costs.
Years of research and development along with vast experience in building thousands of square meters of vertical gardens worldwide, the Verti-gan green wall system and its patent-protected system is fast, easy, smart and modular. Not only will clients benefit from savings on water and energy but Green Design is able to install and maintain the Verti-gan system more economically with plants being easier to treat and change when needed.
A technological breakthrough, Verti-gan systems give everyone the ability to have a green environment installed anywhere. With Biophilia on the rise, most organisations understand the huge impact plants and nature are having on the productivity of their workforce. People are looking for employment opportunities that offer:
- Visual Connection with Nature
- Natural stimuli such as auditory and scents
- Thermal and Airflow variability with subtle changes in temperature through indoor gardens
- The presence of water as it filters through the system on a timer
- Lighting effects, and the diffused light that comes through plant foliage
- A feeling of being part of the natural eco-system while carrying out daily tasks
When it comes to improving your office space, you can’t go past these living works of art with these green walls winning first impressions and building your business brand and culture. Supporting your staff both physically and mentally.
What makes Verti-gan stand out from all the rest?
- Large scale or household installations
- Modular interconnected components
- Used on any area, from 30cm to hundreds of square metres
- Made of PP Plastic and treated to protect from UV rays
- Tried and tested with many years of success stories.
- Small manual irrigation OR closed-circuit irrigation systems
- Complex systems equipped with fertilisation systems, pH controllers and filters
- Irrigated and drained from one point
- Can be incorporated with a reused water system
- Closed backing means no insulation is required
- No clogging of the pump so less time spent on maintaining the ‘system’.
- Self-watering pump with recycled water means minimal electricity and water costs. Better for your pocket and better for the environment.
The Plants and Pots:
- Every plant is completely separated and planted in its own container for easy changing
- Easy to remove any problematic plants for treating outside the system
- Seasonal plants can be added due to the ease of replacing plants
- Soil or soil-less growing mediums
- Hydroponic gardening option
- Lower maintenance costs as plants are self-regulating due to it’s patented ‘Air Pots’.
- Pots don’t become waterlogged in the Air Pots so don’t hold ‘old’ water
- The deep reservoir behind each plant ensures any dirt residue doesn’t flow into the system
- Plants drink as much or as little as they want.
- Carefree, no tangle root system
Just as your workplace is more productive when you find ways to automate some of the work, so is the Verti-gan system in this Green Wall.
Green Walls and Vertical Gardens are designed to give you that biophilic feeling of being back to nature. With the Verti-gan system, your plants will always look lush and healthy no matter what. With its self-regulated watering system, the look and sounds of nature will bring your office to life
The new Verti-gan Green Wall System, which has proven to be one of the most cost effective and well-designed Green Walls on the market, is now available through Green Design Indoor Plant Hire in Australia.
With a larger choice of plants, easier installation and lower cost of maintenance, the Verti-Gan system is something everyone can have.
Talk to the team at Green Design Indoor Plant Hire today. email@example.com