A vertical garden is a unique structure that holds indoor plants in a vertical and horizontal pattern in freestanding columns and walls. It is an innovative way to enjoy indoor greenery in any space, be it as a designated living wall feature or used as a stunning room divider.
- Vertical gardens dramatically transform all areas including corporate offices, restaurants and hotels.
- Due to its compact grid system, a vertical garden is ideal for large spaces and even very small spaces.
- Guests and staff will be impressed by your innovative statement through living walls.
- Indoor plants help to boost productivity, increase morale and promote better health through improved air quality (via the removal of volatile organic compounds - VOCs).
- Having a wall of indoor plant greenery improves air quality even more.
- The recyclable plastic pots in the vertical garden can be painted any colour, making them stylish as well as environmentally friendly.
- Each pot is resistant to mould and can hold sufficient water to keep the indoor plants adequately hydrated.
- Green design is a supplier of vertical gardens in partnership with one of the largest manufacturers of office design, Schiavello.
Vertical gardens are like a permanent advertisement for your business as clients and staff will talk about the living wall to everyone. Not only are they stunning, but they lift everyone's spirits.
Contact us for free advice on how a vertical garden can dramatically improve your indoor space. Call 02 9410 0204 or email email@example.com