Green Design has proven experience in the Indoor Plant Hire industry since 1981. We are also a member of the National Interior Plantscapes Association. The Company commenced operation (as C.C.I.P.H) in 1979 and since that date has seen a substantial growth rate, a name change and expansion into the Sydney and Newcastle markets. We consider that our success is due to our commitment to provide a quality indoor plant hire service at a more than competitive price. The Quality Management System of our Company has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of selected elements of AS/NZS ISO9002:1994.
We have a professional approach to our business and our dealings with our Customers.
- we are fully computerised.
- our indoor plant hire service people are uniformed and wear security cards.
- we have an approved Quality System in place.
- we always endeavor to improve our productivity through the use of the latest technology and business practices.
- we are a member of the Green Building Council.
- we were the first indoor plant hire company to get accreditation from our national body N.I.P.A
Some Current Work
Some of our current indoor plant maintenance work includes:
- Sydney Show Ground at Homebush
- Sydney Water Branches
- I.B.M. Australia
- Australian Broadcasting Authority
- Central Coast Leagues Club
- Energy Australia
- Olympic Park Authority
- Stockland Head Office
- Ministerial Offices
- Crowne Plaza Terrigal
Our everyday practices are guided by the values set down in our Quality Management System.
- A desire to provide our Customers with a quality service.
- A belief in the importance of integrity in all our business dealings.
- A belief in the importance of a professional approach in our work and business relations.